Campaigns are flexible, and I happily undertake project-based campaigns ranging from one-off website audits to flexible long-term campaigns (starting at 3 months). Throughout, I promise measurable returns, actionable advice and jargon-free communication.
I work with a mixture of teams. Some clients have existing SEO team and SEO agencies in place which I work alongside. I often find myself aligned between marketing, product and development teams.
The types of companies I work for vary from NASDAQ / FTSE listed companies, startups and private equity and venture capitalist companies.
- Strategy building for improved and sustained organic visibility
- Advanced technical SEO and website architecture optimisation
- CMS consulting (ecommerce and SEO)
- Planning and execution of complex site migrations to avoid issues with SEO visibility
- Extensive backlink auditing, removal of Google penalties both algorithmic and manual
- Mobile SEO audits / UX reviews
- End-to-end international SEO strategy, multi-domain and multi-language configurations
- Internal due diligence including SEO process building and SEO team development / review
- SEO due diligence for website/domain acquisitions