Growing organic traffic from zero to millions of visits takes a combination of knowledge, analysis, meticulous process, and perseverance. As someone who's grown search engine traffic from scratch up to millions of visits per month (multiple times), I can put in place your overall strategy, or find the opportunity points among your tactics to grow your SEO results dramatically.
Depending on your situation, I can solve technical issues holding you back, develop mobile or international traffic streams, build your overall search presence step by step to bring a meaningful difference to your overall business, or guide your brand successfully through a risky, complex website redesign project.
I specialise in large sites, complex ecommerce sites, and competitive niches. The experience I've gained through that means I can make an impact at many stages: From launching a new brand to rolling out a critical new product, to solving and recovering from a Google penalty.
Campaigns are flexible, and I happily undertake project-based campaigns ranging from one-off website audits to flexible long-term campaigns (starting at 3 months). Throughout, I promise measurable returns, actionable advice and jargon-free communication.
I work with a mixture of teams. Some clients have existing SEO team and SEO agencies in place which I work alongside. I often find myself aligned between marketing, product and development teams.
The types of companies I work for vary from NASDAQ / FTSE listed companies, startups and private equity and venture capitalist companies.
- Strategy building for improved and sustained organic visibility
- Advanced technical SEO and website architecture optimisation
- CMS consulting (ecommerce and SEO)
- Planning and execution of complex site migrations to avoid issues with SEO visibility
- Extensive backlink auditing, removal of Google penalties both algorithmic and manual
- Mobile SEO audits / UX reviews
- End-to-end international SEO strategy, multi-domain and multi-language configurations
- Internal due diligence including SEO process building and SEO team development / review
- SEO due diligence for website/domain acquisitions
Client and Vertical Experience
Experience not limited to (many under NDA).
- Finance – The worlds largest asset manager, 2 x UK’s largest insurers, Australias largest independently owned insurance group, one of the UK’s fastest growing fintech companies, RAC, Compare and Save, CreditCards.com, Mozo.com.au, LoveMoney.com, Earnest
- Gambling – BetFair, Bwin.Party (including all Party brands), FoxyBingo, PokerStars, Casino.com
- Ecommerce – O2, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Net-a-Porter Group, BooHoo, JD Williams Group, Bottega Veneta, New Look, 3 x UK jewellers, 1 x gold bullion seller
- Travel – British Airways, TravelZoo, HostelWorld, MGM, Hilton, Britannia Hotels and Fly.com
- Editorial – A number of the UK’s largest newspaper websites, Reed Elsevier, Perform Sports network (Goal.com / Sporting News),
- Health – Canadian cosmetic surgery company, 1 x US largest health networks, UK high street retailer
- Legal – 2 of the UK’s largest law firms, 1 x UK law directory
- Marketplace – Eventbrite, BidVine, UK’s largest wedding network and one of US’s largest telecoms network
- Charity – The UK’s largest charity, Greenpeace