Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller
EA SPORTS FIFA 23
FIFA 23 is a football video game published by Electronic Arts. It is the 30th installment in the FIFA series that is developed by EA Sports, and the final installment under the FIFA banner, and released worldwide on 30 September 2022 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
Xbox Wireless Controller
The Xbox Wireless Controller is the primary game controller for the Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S home video game consoles, also commercialized for its use in Windows-based PCs, and compatible with other operating systems such as macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
NBA 2K22 is a 2021 basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports, based on the National Basketball Association. It is the 23rd installment in the NBA 2K franchise, the successor to NBA 2K21 and the predecessor to NBA 2K23.
Introduction to the Knowledge Graph API
The Google Knowledge Graph API reveals entity information related to a keyword, that Google knows about. This information can be very useful for SEO – discovering related topics and what Google believes is relevant. It can also help when trying to claim/win a Knowledge Graph box on search results. The API requires a high level of technical understanding, so this tool creates a simple public interface, with the ability to export data into spreadsheets.
Understanding Knowledge Graph Search Results
- Relevance Score: How relevant Google thinks this entity is to your search term. Higher numbers indicate more confidence.\
- Description: A short description of the entity.
- Types: The entity’s object Schema.org types. More information on this here.
- View on Google: Preview the information box that Google sometimes displays to the right of search results. This special URL is generated using the entity’s unique ID.
- Detailed description: A detailed description of the entity. At this time, these seem to always be sourced from Wikipedia. After the description, links to the source article (Wikipedia) and license are listed.
- Image: As with the description, this appears to always be taken from Wikipedia.
- Image (URL): Google-hosted copy of the image. These are usually small and heavily compressed.
- Image (Source): The image’s Wikipedia media page. Typically this will have much higher-quality versions of the image.
- Image (License): A link to the image’s license and usage information.
- A Layman’s Visual Guide To Google’s Knowledge Graph Search API – Search Engine Land
- What Are Entities & Why They Matter for SEO – Search Engine Journal
- Answering Questions using the Knowledge Graph – Bill Slawski
- Entity Extractions for Knowledge Graphs at Google – Bill Slawski
- Guide to the Knowledge Graph – Google Inside Search
- Discussion of the Knowledge Graph API Release – Hacker News
- How to Check If You’re an Online Entity – Knowledge Graph Search API – Elite SEM
- Entity Associations with Websites and Related Entities – SEO by the Sea
- Google Releases Long-Awaited Knowledge Graph API – SEO Skeptic
- Google Knowledge Graph Search API Documentation – Google